FLAME RETARDANT FABRIC
FOR HIGH HEAT DUCTING
Because the market and its constraints are constantly evolving, OTEGO has developed a range of innovative weldable fabrics, resisting gases up to +180°C/+356°F. These fabrics are especially made for hot exhaust gas extracting ducts that often require PVC/silicone free materials.
HOT GAS FLEXIBLE DUCTINGS
Our range have been especially designed for flexible ducting and could be applied to :
- Industrial Blower
- Fumes extractors
- Vehicle exhaust extractor
- Confined spaces ventilation duct
- Tents, warehouses heating system
In addition of our PVC range, we have also designed a unique PU material for hot air application that can welded like a PVC, using hot air technologies. This allows our customers to extend the upper temperature limit of their ducting to up to +180°C/+356°F without having to use stitching or clipping manufacturing processes.
Our materials use lightweight coated base cloth, allowing a more compact and flexible finished product, that will stay flexible even in cold temperatures (-55°C/-131°F).
FIRE STANDARDS: UL94 VTM-0, M1; PROP65
OTEGO coated fabrics comply with a wide range of flame retardant standards such as M1, UL94, California Proposition 65 (designed to protect people from harmful chemicals), REACH, ROHS directives and numerous others.
CHEMICAL RESISTANT FABRIC FOR FLEXIBLE DUCTING
Finally, our coated fabrics have an outstanding chemical resistance to :
- Mineral oils,
- Diesel oils.
Therefore guaranteeing an extra protection in case they might be in contact with harmful chemicals and fumes, especially in vehicle-testing centers.
For other chemical suitability or specifications, please contact us
- OTEGO’s fabric is especially designed for exhaust gas and hot air ducting
- Our products made for ducting the following specifications :
- Fire resistance : M1 & UL94 – VTM0 & ISO15025 I1
- Chemical resistance : Mineral oils, ASTM & diesel oils.
- High temperatures resistance : up to +180°C
- Cold temperature resistance down to -55°C