Aluminized covers to protect art pieces and valuables assets
Aluminised fabric for the protection of Cultural Heritage
Cultural Heritage is increasingly exposed to elements that can cause its loss or deterioration. Therefore, OTEGO has designed a fabric and manufactured a ready-to-use solution to protect it, particularly in the event of fire.
OTEGO has developed this product in close cooperation with the actors in charge of the protection of the works, the fire brigade, in order to provide a fabric with a very high level of protection that also corresponds to their operational needs.
Fireguard – an effective, lightweight and flexible protection
The mineral fibre fabric and its metallisation process certified according to ISO 11612 offers maximum protection against radiant heat, water and smoke, while also being ultra-light, flexible and adaptable to all types of works and objects.
Whilst protection performance and safety are our constant concerns, we also believe that ease of use should not be overlooked, to improve the operational efficiency of end users when installing Fireguard in emergency situations.
Fireguard – Emergency Plans
The innovation and unique features of Fireguard allow it to be perfectly integrated into the Emergency Plans of museums and other heritage institutions.
TO SUM UP
- Fabric with certified performance according to ISO 11612 :
- Resistance to very high radiant heat: Classification C4 (best possible protection)
- Resistance to smoke and soot
- Wide variety of applications – paintings, large formats, showcases, statues and objects, even when very difficult to access
- Easy and quick installation
- Storage – compact, space-saving case
- Environmental Compliance:
- RoHS compliant Regulation 2015/863/EU
- REACH compliant European regulation n° 1907/2006
Contact us for more information.